The interviews do take quite a bit of time to put together: scheduling, the actual interview, transcribing, and then lots of editing to make sure they're perfect and that the interviewees are comfortable with them because it's pretty personal stuff we're talking about.
So, until the new posts are up, I thought I'd give a little bit of progress report on the blog to date:
- Total pageviews: 1,061 and counting!
- Most popular post: Dan McDougall, 92 views and counting
- Second most popular post: Luke Bakken, 62 views and counting
- Most popular page: About the Author, 33 views and counting
- Readers represent the U.S. and nine foreign countries.
- Most popular referring sites are Facebook and IDRS.
I also do many posts based on reader comments and feedback so please keep it coming!